Use PAL's online resources for new patients to preregister, make appointments, and familiarize yourself your child's immunization and well-check schedule.
PAL’s office is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and most Saturday mornings. We see patients by appointment only for health checks, and consultations. Please call to make an appointment for sick visits.
Please allow our staff 72 hours to respond to your online inquiry. If you experience difficulty completing any forms, contact PAL by telephone.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by PAL of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein.
Pediatric Associates of Lawrenceville, LLC
755 Old Norcross Road
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
If you are a member of one of the many managed health care plans, please ensure that your PAL doctor is a member of your particular plan prior to your appointment so that out-of-network charges are not incurred.
INSURANCE: To properly handle your insurance claim(s), we must obtain a current copy of your child's insurance card each time you visit our office. This will help your insurance pay your claims in a timely manner and save you from being billed. In the event you do not provide proof-of-insurance, payment will be expected at the time of service. Further, if you provide us with incorrect insurance information, you will be responsible for the bill.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance company and find out whether or not our doctors are participating physicians within your particular insurance plan. Some insurance carriers have a PPO, HMO, POS, or indemnity status, and it is very possible that our doctors may participate in only one of these areas, not in all.
- It is also your responsibility to read and understand your own insurance policy. Certain services and procedures may/may not be covered depending on your own insurance policy.
- The following circumstances may result in you being billed directly:
- we are not participating physicians in your plan; insurance coverage is not in effect because of the date of visit
- non-covered lab work is ordered/performed
- or a non-covered service is performed,or denied for the reason "not medically necessary"
- Co-payment is due at the time of service by the person bringing the patient for the visit. If you do . not have your oo.pay we will bill you for a $15 adminiStrative fee. If someone other than the parent or guardian is' bringing the patient, a notice stating approval of the visit must be signed by the parent/guardian and presented at check-in.
Some of the Insurance Providers we accept are
- 1st medical network
- blue cross-blue shield
- first health
- one health plan
- united health care