Telemedicine allows our providers to virtually care for your children in the comfort of your own home, or wherever you might be. Conveniently meet with the same PAL providers you're used to in the office, virtually, safely, & securely.
Questions? Call the office or send us a secure message through our Patient Portal.
Types of Medically Appropriate Appointments
- Asthma Management
- Depression/Anxiety Follow Ups
- ADD/ADHD Medication Checks
- Pink Eye
- Sick Visits
- Well Checks
How it Works
- After speaking with a member of our staff, you will receive a text and email confirming your appointment.
- Follow the link to registration via Anytime Pediatrics.
- Please complete all questions prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Most insurance companies cover Telemedicine appointments, in some cases with $0 co-pay.
Tips & Tricks
- We might have you show your child's throat, push on their belly, or have you take their temperature, amongst other things.
- Don't be nervous to ask questions & have your child do the same.
- Toys & stuffed animals might help keep your child comfortable during the visit.
- Occasionally Telemedicine visits may require an in-person follow up as well.
Request an Appointment
To speak to a member of our staff to determine if your appointment can be considered for a telemedicine virtual care appointment:
- Call our office at
(770) 277 - 6725 & request a telemedicine appointment.
- Or send a secure message via the Patient Portal to request a telemedicine appointment
- Have your child in a well lit room that is quiet & as free from distractions as possible.
- Know your child's current weight.
- Know your preferred name & location of your pharmacy.
For your appointment, you may need:
- Flashlight (so we can look in your child's throat)